When I finally met you

I carried this hope, in the corner pocket of my mind,

That someday I will meet someone, that just feels right.

I prepared myself for “the day”, by hustling through the darkness,

With a strong belief that I hoped would be just right,

We become a person that we think, and we think of what we hope.

I took a leap of faith and realized how beautiful life could be with you,

When I finally met you…

Extract:  When I finally me you, I realized that I was right. All that hopes that I carried along, that felt stupid and impractical at that moment were 100% right. we become a person that we think. I was a person who would spent the present time preparing for the future, so that I’m prepared when it arrives. So, I spend a whole year after my breakup focusing on amplifying my hope that there are good people out there in the world and I just have to find it. To be honest, I was 75% prepared, the rest 25% was still under construction. When but I met you, I did not wait to complete that 25% but instead took a leap of hope that everything would turn out great. And it did turn out great. Having you in my life was the best thing that could have happen to me.

 

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*